After a stretching or dry jelqing session, the best practice is to moisturize your penis and hands to prevent chafing and irritation of the skin. Irritated skin will delay healing and delay your penis enlargement sessions.
We highly recommend using Burt's Bees Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream because it's Hypoallergenic and uses natural ingredients and is formulated without Fragrance, Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum and SLS.
Sensitive skin requires especially soothing skin care, like this soothing blend of Rice Extract and Aloe, coupled with the qualities of Cotton Extract so you can enjoy intense, everyday hydration—without the harsh irritants.
BENEFITS & CLAIMS
- Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream in 1.8oz / 50g bottle with convenient built-in pump
- Clinically shown to provide all-day hydration without causing redness or irritation
- Cotton Extract softens and helps shield skin from potential irritants
- Formulated for Sensitive Skin
- 98.9% Natural
- Dermatologist Tested, Hypoallergenic
- Formulated without Fragrance, Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum and SLS
- Softening Cotton Extract helps skin replenish its outer layer and minimize the effects of potential irritants such as harsh soaps or cleansers. Making it the natural ingredient to pick for sensitive skin care.
Aqua (water, eau), helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, CI 77947 (zinc oxide), zea mays (corn) starch, gossypium herbaceum (cotton) flower extract, oryza sativa (rice) extractbeta vulgaris (beet, extrait de racine de betterave) root extract, artemisia umbelliformis extract, euphrasia officinalis extract, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, saccharum officinarum (sugar cane, extrait de canne a sucre) extract aloe barbadensis leaf juice, jojoba esters, hydrolyzed jojoba esters, kaolin, lecithin, sucrose, fructose, glucose, inositol, citric acid, benzoic acid, trehalose, xanthan gum glyceryl laurate, potassium sorbate, sucrose stearate, sucrose polystearate, sodium benzoate, sodium stearoyl lactylate, sodium PCA, alcohol denat., phenoxyethanol.